The team at BPM have been considering what the practical implementations of increasing our GST prices are. On one hand, we have to incorporate that increase into our additional operational costs. On the other hand it gets a little fiddly for you, our members.
So here is what we have decided to do:
- Our casual, 10 trip, and 12 month memberships are staying the same price.
- Our one, three and six month memberships are going up a little.
- Everyone who is currently on a membership contract will keep paying the same amount via direct debit.
- All new memberships will incorporate the new 15% GST rate.
- Everything under $4.00 is staying the same price (we thought that would make it easier on your pocket change).
- Everything over $4.00 is having the additional 2.5% for GST added to it.
GST changes are happening across the board, but that doesn’t mean it’s an opportunity to take advantage of our members. We are sure you appreciate the decisions we have made.
See you in the gym.
The BPM Fitness team.