Each week, we post a ‘workout of the week’ to our website and Facebook page. It’s a great way to keep your workouts fresh and exciting, and a chance to try new things.
Below is a list of the ‘workout of the week’. You should also join in on the conversation on our Facebook page. Here you can ask questions about the workout, provide feedback, and post your weights/reps/sets to comments.
Workout of the week
- 25th July – Work-That-Body (Alana): Speed hurdles, box jumps, bicep curls, shoulder press
- 11th July – The Card Game (Katie): Lunges, burpees, mountain climbers, squat, push up
- 5th July – Circuit Blitz (Hoani): Skipping, burpees, box shuffles, medi ball slams, box jumps, Prone holds
- 20th June – No rest for the wicked (Karl): Chest press, lat raise, row, dip, curl, flex
- 13th June – Whole body (Hoani): Box jumps, Kettlebell swings, Press ups, Deadlifts, Pull ups
- 19th August – Box fit (Hoani): Skip, crunch, punch, run, burpee, and punch
- 29th August – Circuit (Alana): Squat, twist, lunge, press, step, curl, cycle
- 12th September – Mountain climber circuit (Nicole): Squat, press, pull, core
- 19th September – Powerbag fun (David): bag, bag, bag, bag, bar, bag, bag, bag, rope.
Specific muscle group workouts
- 20th June – BIG BOY BACK BLOWOUT BONAZA (Elliott): Back back back…
- 15th August – Cowboy workout (Elliott) Legs, legs, legs…
- 29th August -Train like the germans (Karl) Chest and back
Whole body strength workouts
- 6th June – Strength (David): Press, Squat, Pull, Raise, Lift, Press
- 8th August – Strength (David): Tabata, Push, Pull, Legs, Core